Repair shop recommendation for San Francisco?

Can anyone recommend a good, honest and competent Toyota saavy repair shop in San Francisco?

Thanks.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

I don't know any independent shops, but San Francisco Toyota and Toyota Walnut Creek are still owned by people I used to call on and take my personal vehicles to in the last 1970's and early 1980's. They were honest, competent, and Toyota savvy.

Reply to
Ray O