Repair Shop?

I live in the DC Metro area (Alexandria, VA) and have been having a dilly of time trying to find a shop that works on air-cooled vw's. Does anyone know of any in this part of the country? I need to have some work on my Thing done and soon.

Thanks

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew

Mathew i live in central western Va so i dont' know any specific shops(yeah i know that helps alot...heh) but i *do* have a suggestion...."VW customs and Restorations" in Manassas does mechanical work as well as top notch bodywork/restorations and custom billet parts, in house upholstry, etc...there website will not help you much because it is under "restoration" hehe...but here it is...

Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

hehe...sorry here is another site that actually has a number and address...

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

I live in Springfield, VA - try the Buggy Man VW Parts in Lorton, VA ---

8906 Hooes Rd - 703-451-0700.
Reply to
Wolfgang