Searching BMW enthousiasts/experts for new BMW website with forum

Hi all you BMW freaks! I'm currently working hard on my new website, and I'm looking for some people who want to assist me on the forum. I've already had a BMW site for the last 6 years, and the newest version is almost coming. Please let me know if you're interested, and I will give you access to the beta-site. Thanks for your interest,

Ilir Dibrani

Ilir