What's wrong with this picture?

My 2005 Z4 with 22000 miles is now totaled. I was on a 3 lane off ramp when a car came up from the left, flew over my lane and landed on the hood of a pick-up 3 car lengths ahead of me in the middle lane. The car bounced back into my lane when I hit it doing about 50. The car went across two lanes, hit a wall and bounced back cross the two lanes ending up against my car. Her right rear wheel was imprinted against my right front bumper. My insurance company gave me $22k for the Z4. The driver of the car who caused this has $10k liability which my insurance, the driver of the pick-up and the state (she damaged a guard rail) get to split. I won't go into my medical bills which her insurance cannot cover. Turns out her sister came over from India on an H1 visa and then brought the rest of the family over, including cousins. Three families living in one house and her sister is the only one working. I increased my coverage including a $1 million umbrella policy. I learned my uninsured/underinsured policy for $50k is really $50k LESS whatever her insurance pays out. Luckily I have multiple insurance company coverage and they will fight it out among themselves. Frankly, if it were up to me her family (not her sister) would be on a one way trip to New Delhi.

Reply to
grinder