What's wrong with this Champion?

I've been watching this auction on ebay, and he's posted the car two or three times already and it would seem that nobody wants it. Does anyone know this car? What's wrong with it? Evan

EVAN DAVIS

high an opening bid.Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

What's wrong with it? 1) it is a four door sedan, 2) it is a Champion,

3) it has a non-stock interior, 4) it needs expensive chrome work, 5) it needs rust repair and 6) the opening bid is too high considering numbers 1 through 5.
Reply to
studegary

John Poulos

...and its not Resale Red.

Craig.

Reply to
studebaker8

Correct me if I am wrong, but did only the earlier landcruisers and the

55 Presidents come with an armrest in the back seat? Most of the Champion and Commander 4 doors from earlier and later years had a straight back seat.

Just curious, thats all

Bob Miles

Reply to
bob m