Where to buy BMW 315 (e21) Bentley Repair Manual on CD

I need Bentley Repair Manual on CD for BMW 315 (e21). They sell it on bentleypublishers.com for $99.95. That seems little too much for me, so does anyone knew where I can buy one cheaper (I did not find it on eBay)?

--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **
Perlica wrote:

Nedavno JimV pise:

www.robertbentley.com does not exist. It's www.bentleypublishers.com now. And there:
http://www.bentleypublishers.com/product.htm?code 21
So it is only on CD now. I googled for bentley manual for e21 paper or CD but no luck :-(
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **