BMW 316 Bentley manual

I have E30 BMW 316 1987. I want to buy Bentley manual for it, but I do not knew what to buy. It seems that BMW produced 1.8 liter engine for 316 at the time, but it seems that I have 1.6 liter from E21 315 (or 316, I do not knew). I think that it was sold in Greece and hire in Serbia & Montenegro because customs and taxes were high back then - 95% hire :-( How different are 1.8 and 1.6 liter engine? Should I buy paper E30 manual or E21 on CD-ROM?

Reply to
Yvan

Nedavno Yvan pi¹e:

I just find on-line VIN decoder. My Results:

Chassis number 9743739 Vehicle code 1051 Series E30 Model 316 Body type coupe Catalog model ECE Production date 1987 / 03 Engine M10 Transmission Manual Steering Left Catalyzer NONE

Does this "Engine M10" tell you anything?

Reply to
Yvan