82 fleetwood - electronics/injector problem

I have an 82 Fleetwood (it actually has a newer 4100 engine) that is getting spark to the plugs, but no gas is coming out at the throttle body. I have replaced the ECC, and it fixed it for a while, but I don't think that was really the whole problem. Is there another module that affects the injection? A friend said he thought there might be another "computer" or control module that worked in conjunction with the ECC.

I'm at the end of my ability to diagnose this one, and don't want to take it to the shop unless absolutely necessary, so any ideas I could troubleshoot are really welcome!

Thanks

Reply to
tweaks

Robert