All Cadillac technical questions answered

All Cadillac technical questions answered, specializing in 1967 to 2005

Hi Curtis, I have a caddy '98 catera. recently the Check Oil Pressure signal comes on and off while driving. The manual says the car could be low on oil but it happens even when i just did a oil change or add oil. I don't have a pay pal account but can pay you the $5.00 by mail. Thanks Tony