headsUp display...which model?

I'm interested in rumaging the electronics for the headsUp display for experimentation........as a Ham radio operator guys like me like to hack the system electronics for understanding how it was designed. I know that some model incorporated a device to display animals in the distance on the road as a safety feature. I guess this was also projected with the display. Does anyone know what this feature was called, and/or what car model this was available on?

Thanks Les

Reply to
les