URGENT!!! 1987 Cadillac SeDan DeVille Right Front Window Motor HELP!!!

I need to know how to replace the right front window motor on my 87 Sedan DeVille.
I can't afford the 200+ bucks I am being quoted to fix it. However, I can
order a motor and intend to do so. I was told it comes with instructions. But I figure you guys probably know WAY MORE than the instructions that come with the motor.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Jed
Jed, I can send you the step by step factory procedures with images if you would like.
All Cadillac technical questions answered, specializing in 1967 to 2005

Thanks Curtis!
I could DEFINITELY use the help. If you can post it here that would be great!
I have to pre-order the motor, and would like to know what tools I am going to need to borrow before I start the work.
Thanks again!
Jed