which caddys had air suspension?

This question is a little off topic, but I figured you guys could help me out. I'm needing to know what models and years of Cadillac cars had the air suspension, so I know what ones to ask about at junk yards. I'm wanting to
rob the air compressor unit to put in my 1 ton Ram for an air supply. :-) From what I've read, all of these compressors were driven by a 12V motor. Can anyone help?
I had a '84 Seville, a '93 Sixty Special and now a 01 Deville DHS and they all have the electric air pump. The motor/pump was/is one unit.
--
Don
--------

Cadillac used these electric compressors as far back as 1979, it was on my Eldorado. It's possible they go back even further, but in the early 70's Caddie used a vacuum powered compressor with a storage tank. Full air suspension (as opposed to airlift shocks of the 70's and newer) was an air bag device at each wheel with an engine driven compressor. These systems were complicated and troublesome, and were only used from 1958-1960 after being introduced on the Eldorado Brougham in 1957. Roy

air