Air suspension

Any Idea's why my TD5 has started to dump all the air intermitantly from the rear suspension when stopped for a long period, say over night. This leaves the rear looking abnormal !!!! Although I've heard air being dumped after parking up, it never seemed to drop as low as it is now? Rises and lowers in the normal modes inc extra low drop for coupleing to trailers via the remote. Rises slowly after taking off upto 7MPH as is normal. Have I got a slow leak somewhere in the system? TIA Dave

Reply to
Dave

Dave uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Dave - visit google groups and search within alt.fan.landrover , been done to death many many times.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D