1988 2.8L Camaro with no spark

I've got a 1988 Camaro 2.8L, which suddently died while driving it. I've diagnosed the problem to an ignition issue- there's no spark. It turns over fine, and appears to be getting fuel, but no spark at the
plugs.
I recently replaced the distributor, including the idnition module.
I suspect that it's one of the emission control components, and have checked all connections..
Any ideas?
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

coil?