1991 comaro v6 3.1

engine runs rough and if i step on the gas pedal . engine dies .most of the time it hapens when engine is warm .sometimes it runs just fine
for hours ,but if i turn engine off and back on the problem begins. I have 43 psi of fuell pressure,new fuel filter,i had replace almost all sensors,new ECM,new engine harness and had spend many hours of troubleshooting . !! am i missing anything !! any help and advice will apreciated thank you
Sounds like a pick-up coil. They are good for your complaint. car cuts off when hot and won't start until it cools a little. pick-up coil is in the distibutor and the dist. must be removed taken apart...replace pick up and put together and back in the vehicle the exact way it is removed or the car will not run.
Thanks for your advice Mac. I forget to mention that I had replace the pick up coil and the ignition module, while I was there .also got new cap and rotor,wires and plugs. Recently I cleaned and inspected my ground connections behind the back of engine as well as the battery ground cable., as you can see ,I had spend time and money but, still not successful. any new advice will be appreciated .