1991 camry rough idle

I just bought a 91 camry with a blown head gasket. Pulled the heads off and found the front head cracked,(2.5liter). Replaced both heads with reman. heads,new plugs,wires,cap,and rotor.Replaced timing belt and water pump. The car still runs rough at idle and stalls. The car sat about a year before I bought it. It has a broken intake boot and gas cap.Could this be causing my rough idle? Also both cooling fans run as soon as the key is turned on.I jumped out both relays for the fans and they seem to be working fine.Can anyone help?

Reply to
pigpin

I would think a compression test and a mechanic with a scope would be a place to start it could be alot of things, that model run on the 4 has coil issues .

Reply to
m Ransley