2.8 V6 T5 Question

I've got an 86 Camaro with the 2.8L V6 and a T5 manual transmission. I'm pulling the engine out today, and have removed all six of the bell housing bolts. The PowerPro Series book I'm using as a guide says
however that there is another nutted bolt that goes through the block and transmission case that I have to remove. I can't for the life of me find it. Anybody have any experience here?