305 4BBL

I have asked this before in another newsgroup but I got so many different answers I"m not sure which is right. I've heard everything from 0 BTDC to 10 BTDC and my car runs at any of these settings. This is an old car so all my stickers under the hood are missing and I can't find anything with the timing settings listed on it. All my manuals say look under the hood for the timing! :-) So I would like to know what the real setitings are. I have a

1985 Z-28 305 H model with the E4ME 4bbl. So if anyone knows for sure or has an that model/year with the sticker under the hood, please let me know what the timing is supposed to be. It would be appreciated!
Reply to
Z28

In case someone else needs this info. I found a person that said they had the same car and the emissions label on his says 0 BTDC. My car seems to work well with that setting.

Reply to
Z28