Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sway bar functions
Ever wonder how sway bars function? Visit
4
4

PARTING OUT-1961 FORD THUNDERBIRD-FACTORY AIR-P/W-P/SEATS-EBAY
I HAVE A COMPLETE 1961 FORD THUNDERBIRD- FACTORY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING- POWER WINDOWS- POWER SEATS- MUCH MORE- 100% COMPLETE CAR- HAVE JUST LISTED A/C COMPRESSOR- FRONT BUMPER- MARKER LIGHTS-...

Very low mileage 2002 Camaro F.S.
Posting this for a friend: contact info is at the bottom
2
2

1980 camaro boggs down in the high end of 2nd and 3rd gear
my camaro has a 305 eng. 350 turbo trans with shift kit and it boggs down at the top end of 2nd and 3rd gear when you get into it... it boggs out about 3500 in 2nd. it idles fine runs fine but boggs...
1
1

How can i upgrade my hp.?
I have a 91 camaro RS 3.1 liter automatic. Now my question is simple i dont have tons of money to spend but i would like to improve my hp a bit, but also save my gas at the same time. is there...
1
1

New Hampshire Cruisers Breakfast
Car & motorcycle owners are invited to start their Sunday cruise plans at the cruiser breakfast, Daniels Hall, Route 4, Nottingham, NH. Starts at 7 AM and goes to noon. For more info visit: JoAnn &...

Timing light hook-up ??
Hi Everyone, I've got a 1968 Camaro with a '67 327 engine. I'd like to tune it up, but am having trouble knowing where to hook up the Tach to. I'm supposed to connect it to the distributor, but all...
3
3

Open Vacuum line
Hi Everyone, I've got a 1968 Camaro with (I believe) a '67 327 in it. I have a vaccume comming out of the carb (Holly) that is not plugged or connected to anything. Here's a picture: know what this is...
1
1

LT1 Fuel Regulator- Pressure Problem
Has anyone changed out the fuel regulator on their LT1 Camaro? My 95 is not maintaining pressure when the key is turned off- reportedly there is a check valve in the fuel pump and one in the...

FS 1968 SS Clone
On Ebay motors. Very fast and nice. CCC
2
2

check gages light on 1995 camaro
the check gages light came on and I dont know what it means. Also the battery went dead and the battery charge meter was the horn stopped working.
1
1

Re: looking for ideas on finishing...
To make the picture 100% nicer roll that scrapstang down over the hill... Other than that the Camaro looks pretty nice... Does it have red interior ? might want to change that if it does... P.S....
4
4

We are traveling around the world in a Hot Rod
We have narrowed it down to three routes take a look at the website to see the routes and up dates on our plans. by: helps you: REPAIR, RE-USE, RECYCLE, ROCK 'N' ROLL

Muncie Transmission Service
Hello...I offer a rebuild service on Muncie Transmissions and also do general machine work and welding. I re-sleeve and bore the countershaft openings back to 7/8" or open them up to 1" for a bigger...

camaro pics for you... my racing stripes.!!
2000 Chevy Camaro Convertible "click pic"
1
1