Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

POWERS CHEVROLET_ MESA,AZ WARNING
Warning to everybody that is shopping for a car... especially a Chevrolet! This has got to be the WORST Chevrolet Dealership in the United States! Powers Chevrolet out by the Superstition Mall in...
1
1

94 chevy camaro
is it possible to pull timing chain cover without dropping oil pan on a 3.4 liter v6 engine?

More Camaro Concept Car chatter...
Camaro Concept Slated for '06 Detroit Show, '09 Debut Date Posted 08-04-2005 DETROIT Ñ Chevrolet plans to take the wraps off a concept Camaro at the 2006 Detroit auto show in January. Also, Inside...

Unique Products for the Hobbyist!!
Auto, Home and Marine Fastener Assortment Kits. Perfect for the garage, trailer or shop. We carry the following kits: Drill Bits, Sheet Metal Screws, Self Drilling Screws, Drywall Screws, Deck Screws,...

Tips to Boost Gas Mileage & Performance
Magnetic fuel saver/gas mileage turbo performance tips Save $$$ on Gas! Tips to Boost Gas Mileage & Performance What they don't want you to know! You will learn how to make and install your own...
2
2

Undercarriage question.
Hello - Any advice would be appreciated. I have a 1969 camaro that I was lucky enough to aquire from south carolina. I was going to start with a very good powerwashing of the undercarriage and apply a...
1
1

20+ Horsepower Increase for your Camero. RaceMOD Performance chip only $29.99
RaceMOD's Performance Module is a great way to add up to 20+ horsepower to your car, truck or suv. It also provides torque increases up to 12 lb+/ft., as well as improvements in throttle response....
6
6

350 upgrade: can I use stock camshaft?
Hi there, I have a stock '75 camaro with 350 engine, 2-barrel carb that did 145hp from factory. What I did so far: replace exhaust manifold with headers, and new dual exhausts. So now, the engine can...
2
2

My 3.1 camaro is overheating...
My 1991 camaro rs is overheating because my fan turn on at about 240F then it cools down to about 200F then its start to overheat again. I already flush the radiador and I change the thermostat.But it...

Camaro parts 4sale
emblem "307" off of 69 Camaro, very good cond. one metal leg missing. Best offers Consumer Guide on Camaro back in the early 80s' in very good cond. $5 Road Test magazine Camaro Z28 vs Trans Am. very...
1
1

4 auction: CAMARO GASKETS...

A new camaro
So I am thinking of buying a '70 1/2 split bumper Camaro Z28 RS. It is in fair condition with matching numbers on the engine and body. Price is between $2000-2500. Only thing different and not...
3
3

85 camaro trans swap
I am trying to find out what would be involved in swapping the stock 700R4 trans to either a 4L60e or a 4L80e trans in my 85 camaro. I have seen places that sell the trans and stand-alone electronic...

1995 camaro pricing
Thanks for the help with the reliability posts. I have a question and try to see this logically. I've looked up the price for a 1995 camaro both at Kelly Blue Book and other places, and see the...
2
2

catback
wanted to buy catback for 94 z28 prefer flowmaster or magnaflow please email with price and if possible a pic to