Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

94 camaro
i would like to know if anyone has info on driverside power seat wiring positioning

2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1LE images released
From AB Camaro/Camaro SS - 2013 New for 2013: 1LE performance package Dual-mode exhaust available on SS Electric power steering on SS Chevrolet MyLink and color-touch navigation Hill start assist now...

2013 Chevrolet Camaro gets new Dusk Edition
From AB Chevrolet has announced the availability of a new Dusk Edition package for the 2013 Camaro coupe and convertible. It is specifically available for 2LT and 2SS trims and incorporates features...

Chevy unveils pink Camaro pace car to fight breast cancer
From AB Chevrolet Racing Revs Up Breast Cancer Fight Brand to donate $200 per caution lap during AdvoCare 500 paced by pink Camaro SS 2012-08-29 DETROIT ? Chevrolet Racing will renew the brand's fight...

Europeans get slightly different Camaro with LED taillamps
From AB Chevrolet Camaro Coupé An automotive icon reborn - Segment: Sports car - In model range since: Autumn 2011 It's strong, low-slung stance tells a story that spans four decades and remains as...

2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 runs quarter mile in 11.93 seconds
From AB Camaro ZL1 Joins the 11-second Club 2012-05-04 DETROIT ? The 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 is officially in the "11-second" club, as engineers recently turned an 11.93-second/116-mph quarter-mile...

Lingenfelter Camaro ZL1 tops 200 mph
From AB DECATUR, Ind. - Lingenfelter Performance Engineering (LPE) has demonstrated their high-horsepower expertise once again, becoming the first to exceed 200 mph in a new 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1....

Need help fixing seam on the firewall of my 67 camaro
I have a 67 camaro, and on the firewall there's a seam that runs the full length of the firewall. It use to have some kind of caulking, tar, or something that was in it that was plainly visible and...

Chevy Camaro ZL1 production delay could mean very limited 2012 model year
From AB ***** Nearly two weeks ago, we reported news of a "quality assessment" issue with the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 that was holding up deliveries and further production. We checked in with...

The Camaro goes PINK for Breast Cancer
From Chevy Chevy Making Strides Against Breast Cancer at NASCAR DETROIT (2011-09-02) ? A yellow flag at two upcoming NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races will generate some green to fight breast cancer....

94 z28 auto transmission help/advice with shifting problem
I have a 94 z28 with auto transmission and i just changed the transmission fluid/filter everything seemed to go fine only now it will not shift from 2nd to 3rd and when im idleing and step on the gas...

My 79 Camaro Berlinetta body and paint job going on
Hello, My 79 Camaro Berlinetta renew still goes on. As I promised earlier, here are some news and photos. After last year mechanical cleanup (new exhaust, rebuilt radiator, wielded engine oil pan...

VIDEO: When BURNOUTS go BAD - Gen3 Camaro Burnout FAIL!
Here is what happens when a guy in his third-gen Chevrolet Camaro has the wrong kind of tires to be spinning around on the pavement. Not to spoil the climax but it is worth watching if you're a big...

How has your 2010 Camaro worked out for you ? Reliable ?
Im seriously thinking of buying this slightly used 2010 2LT Camaro on a dealers lots. Has 10,000 miles on it. 6 speed automatic. Hows your Camaro holding up thus far ? ANy problems at all ? Still very...
1
1

Anyone still here? If so, any good places to buy 4th gen parts?
I don't need performance parts or decals and shit, I'm looking for about two dozen plastic interior parts that have broken over the years, seat covers, sun visor mounts etc. Anyone have a good source...
3
3