Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Headlights
Can Headlights on 87 Camaro be converted to the new head systems. The only reason I asked is because it seems rare to find replacements in my part of the world. Don't get me wrong, they can be found -...
2
2

Re: Performance chip for 1992 RS 5.0
IMHO, The ADS Superchip. Only change the Thermo if you get the stage 2 chip. Note, it will not pass emissions with a lower thermo. -- 98 Camaro
1
1

Re: Wipers stopped in Up position
Sounds like the motor is messed up its not super hard to change. you could either get a new motor and install it or uninstall the old motor and make sure the gear is in the right direction. I changed...
4
4

Brake light out
The brake light on the left side of my 1999 Camaro doesn't work for some reason. The tail light is fine, but I get no light when I step on the brakes. I have tried changing the bulb, and it still...
2
2

Re: Phazer
Jamie, Radar detectors are legal in some states of the USA. Any powered radar jammer is a transmitter. Transmitting on radar bands without a license in the USA can be a $10,000 federal fine (first...
2
2

Bad Gas?
I have a 99, 3.8 Camaro with 53,000 miles. I have had no trouble with the car at all since I bought it 2 years ago with 27,000 miles. Yesterday I drove it all the way down to empty. I stopped a...
3
3