69 ss 350 question

Hello ... Is it correct to put the 2 stripes on the hood & trunk a 69 ss 350 ?? I was going to get the car painted & I was really considering
eliminating the hockey stick stripes & go with the z28 striping. I see this done quite a bit .... but I didn't want to do it if it was 100 wrong. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Do what makes you happy. I'm sure that no one will care that there is another 69' out there with deck stripes. I'd almost bet that there are more 69's out there with deck stripes right now than cars that came that way from the factory.
You can pretty much do anything you want with stripes because for 69 you could order a Camaro almost any way you wanted, ie Z28/RS etc.