Racing Stripes

I am planning a series of modifications on my 99 maxima and one of them is to put the sports stripes or Racing Stripes.

(For those who do not get what I mean by sports stripes) These are one or two stripes, running from front tip to rear tip of the car. They are different color then the car and generally white or black.

I have a dark blue car and I intend to put light blue or grey stripes so that it does not look so jazzy. What are your thoughts on this? What are your thoughts on white stipes?

Reply to
SpeedGod

Does your four door, family sedan warrant racing stripes? Unless you've got either a Stillen supercharger/custom turbo kit/100+ shot of nitrous plus a pretty heafty amount of other performance mods, stripes on a Maxima would probably fall under 'rice'. Then again, I've heard from Honda CRX owners that they add up to 30hp at the wheels...

Nick

Reply to
Nick