94 Camaro cooling problem - suggestions?

My 94 Camaro (V6, auto) runs great, and the engine stays cool (i.e., normal operating temperature) *as long as the A/C is on*. If I switch the A/C off,
and the engine is at idle for a few minutes (stop light, etc.) the engine temp starts to creep way up. Once I start driving again it cools down, but I think this is just the outside air cooling it down.
Anyone have this problem before? Cooling fan relay is OK; if the A/C is on, the cooling fan does its job. If the A/C is off, cooling fan apparently isn't running.
ANY advice appreciated!! Thanks.....
Radiator fan switch working? or is it still controlled by the coolant temp sensor in 94? I forget.
94 ECM vehicles the cooling fans are controlled by the CTS:
Look at the relays, the fuses or the fusible links if it is a cooling fan problem. I'm here late in the thread.
If you give me some specifics, I can help you with more information from you.
Refinish King