automotive lifts...........

A special deal for my camaro friends intereted in buying a lift for your shop. I have been with the company for almost 2 years now, and have sold over 25 with no complaints, or warranty work. These are made in the USA,
manufactured in Central Texas. They are 9000# capacity, fully powder coated, and come complete with warranty. If you have any other questions, please email me directly. The rock bottom price will be $1900, plus shipping. Going directly through the company, they sell these for $2600. Thanks