A deal?

Is there an entrepeneur in the house? I can't make heads or tails of this, but it might be a deal.

jjs

Your link is dead..... Unless you meant this one:

for $30K, you would expect new tires, not "fresh junkyard tires"!!!!

Reply to
Karl

I removed the 3D in the item # and got this:

Is it this one about gas heaters?

Reply to
Karl

Were there any like that from VW? The way it says the metal work is done and there are no leaks makes me think he just chopped up one bus to make a extra level of windows on that bus.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

No, he whacked the top off a spilt bus and grafted it to the roof of the bay bus...... what a waste.

Reply to
Karl

Yes. The gas heaters. I was in a rush to get out the door and didn't check the URL. Sorry.

Reply to
jjs

bus...... what a waste.

That's what I thought. He wants $30K for that??? It might be somewhat neat, but I'd rather have a pristine low mileage bus instead.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Reply to
ilambert

No kidding, and a lot of thanks I get for mentioning it. Humbug. No more sharing anymore.

Reply to
jjs