I need help please

I have what i thought to be a 92 Camaro RS with a 305 FI
However I was going to change my fuel filter today. I went to Advance Auto and told them I had a 92 Camaro RS with a V-8 The only one listed is the
305. I happily went home to begin my endeavor. upon reading the Manual on how to change the filter I was looking for the Fuse to release the pressure and there wasnt one. then I started looking underneath for the Fuel Filter but it wasnt where the book said either. (for a FI engine) so I looked at the Carburator system and that looks similiar to the type that my engine looked like. So before I go gung ho again to fix this can someone please check out the pictures most our top and side shots of the engine and there are about 3 from under the car where the fuel filter is suppose to be on a FI Engine.
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/miamidolphins /
thanks for checking it out and helping me and I know its a dirty engine I need to clean it up but I havent had the chance. So once again any help is appreciated.
Jamie
I'm wonder who is the dude??? It a TBI engine! On the third picture, you can see injectors and wiring.
Generally the fuel filter is on left side close to the housing. We can't see it on your pictures but you're close.
For the fuse, forget it, just turn off the ignition. There's not enough pressure. Only 45 psi max for a TPI and probably less for a TBI.

the
Filter
at
please
there
So should I just follow the Haynes manual instructions?? and what Fuel filter would I use the one they gave me has bout got to be to big to go anywhere under the hood and I looked all around for it. According to the manual its suppose to be a currograted filter. is the engine the 305 that the computer at Advance auto says it is?? And if not what manual should I get??
Thanks Jamie

Manual
looked
engine
on
engine
help
its under the car not in the engine near the middle of the car along drivers side floor pan were the braklines are follow fuel lines from the tank youll find it
I have an 88 iroc and it's on the driver's side frame rail infront of the rear wheel. Haynes manuals tend to be wrong. I have a haynes for third gens and it sucks, escpecialy on TPI stuff.

Auto
on
pressure
is