LF: 1968 camaro convertible ?ss?

looking to spend $9000 or less on a 68 convertible, email me pics of what you have, thanks. James

James and Jenn wrote:

Lotsa luck. Rusted out hulks are worth more than that today as long as they have a VIN and a title.
Yep. When I was shopping around for camaros, there was a non-convertable '68 that had no interior and motor for $10K because it was otherwise in relatively great shape with no rust.
$9K for a first gen isn't going to get you much, if anything...