1968 CAMARO PARTS WANTED

Looking for all Misc. Parts for a 68 Coupe 327 (Not an SS or RS) but my priorities are:

-Front Grill (Plain Stock) With lower trim piece

-Drivers side Front fender

-Engine wiring harnesses

-Windshield washer pump

-Headliner (Black)

-Drivers door panel and arm rest pad (all black)

-Floor Pans (Both sides)

-Right and Left Rear Quarter skins, 80% or Full. (Give me your price on these)

-Rear outer wheel houses (both sides)

I will need lots of other misc. parts so feel free to E-mail me with whatever you have or call me @ 604 729-4561 and ask for Steve. I live in Vancouver BC, so please do not send me info from outside Canada. Thanks everyone

Reply to
Steve

I know I posted this before. They ship toCanada.

Reply to
Mary

Reply to
<cperri1

Thank you for your replies, I have been aware of these two places for quite some time now. I am looking for someone closer or for parts in Canada. Thanks again Mary and cperri1 for your input.

Reply to
Steve

I live in Caledon ont (grew up in West Van), and have purchased many parts for my 68 coupe 327. All Canadian sources of parts, import from the states. After comparing US prices plus shipping, veres buying from Canadian suppliers, you might as well buy US, especially now htat hte dollar is better. There was a place in Port Moody, which I now forget, that was a Camaro supplier.

I highly recommend Ricks first Generation from Atlanta Ga, and Classic Industries. Classic actualy manufactures a OEM line. They all get other parts from suppliers such as PUI for interior parts. Very Nice Reproductions, if not better than the orig.

Good Luck

Reply to
Dave Jackson

Reply to