2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary production numbers

Just how rare is the 2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary? I am trying to find a site with the production numbers posted. but after an hour on google, I am still not finding it. Guess I'm just not looking in the right places. Can someone post a link to a site with this info?

Thanks for any help!

Reply to
Trey

Check over on the SSOA (Super Sport Owners Association) web site at:

search the forums and you should find a link to the info.

Reply to
Jerry Hooten