2010 Camaro SS

Any one see a 2010 Camaro SS on the road. Wonder how well they are selling.

I see a few 6 cylinders advertised from the dealers on Edmunds.com

Leave it to GM to debut this car while they are in BK. Idiots.

Vito

Reply to
Uncle_vito

Saw one over at the dealer the other day. Ain't my cup of tea but my sales guy told me they're backordered. The only thing selling. They had a 6 cylinder. Hadn't got the 6.2l V8 yet.

Check this out:

Ed

Reply to
spud

Frankly I wish GM would relegate golf clubs to the Camaro and re- design the C7 Corvette as a sports car.

Reply to
ACAR

On Sun, 7 Jun 2009 12:43:23 -0700, "Uncle_vito" wrote something wonderfully witty:

And the dealers in my area are doing a Rape & Pillage while they can. $10k over sticker on the 6 cylinders & they are all Yellow.

Reply to
The Wolf With the Red Roses

No kidding. The car just looks like another GM "me too" retro car. Boy, the knockoff PT Cruiser was a real hit. And how about the dumb ass retro pickup?

Do you think they'll ever get a good hybid to market?

I worry about the stupid parent that buys their kid the 420 hp Camaro and gets the late night call from the police.

Ed

Reply to
spud

Meh... I was the 18 year old kid that bought *himself* a 350hp Vette. I only got 1 speeding ticket per year - if that. No other offences. If the kid pays for it he'll be a *little* more carefull.

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino

About two weeks ago I saw a silver one on I-35 between Austin and San Antonio, not sure if it was an SS. I vaguely heard something on the news about a recall and they said about 300 of them were already on the road.

Reply to
Jon.