LT1 carb intake 4 sale

As above for 93-7 camaro, caprice corvette, firebird 4.9 5.7 engine. I bought it and never used it as the motor I thought was a 5.7 turned out to be a 4.9 caprice taxi cab motor lol.. Oh well.
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=NAL%2D24502592&autoview=sku I paid $420 cdn last winter after shipping, duty etc I am selling for $200 plus shipping. This thing was bolted on and after I rechecked the casting number I said piss on it.. Never had gas or prestone in it or a carb mounted on it. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
It doesn't list 4.9 but trust me it bolted on fine.. that is why I was shocked to find out it was a 4.9 which is the "baby Lt1" Caprice cars got em

SolD