99 Camaro dash lights question

My 99Z 102k miles had the fan control light go out, then not too long after, the temp control went, all in the last 6 months (about 7k miles).

Now the Monsoon station buttons #1 and #4 are out. The dealer says I have to replace the complete control for the a/c lights, is that right?

Reply to
CFL News Server

If your referring to the lights in the panel below the radio.... ( I'm familiar with the 93-97 Camaro / Firebirds)

There are 2 replaceable micro-bulbs in there..(93-97)

As far as the radio.....repair shop....dealer will say ya have to replace the whole thing..... ( greedy little ....B$%#@$%^y)

Hope this helps.....Stan

Reply to
BAD 4 GOOD