95 Camaro LT1 intake manifold gasket

Okay, I'm about ready to fix the oil leak at the back corner of the intake manifold. I've read a couple procedures on doing it. One said to put a gasket sealer on the gasket before putting it on (like a spray silicone sealer); the other one did not use a sealer. What is the best way to go.

Reply to
Rabbitdog

on evrything that i put a gasket on i put a sealer on. thats me ive seen people do it both ways. if you put the sealer on it will help it fropm leaking even better.

Reply to
nick

Don't use a spray silicone, use the tube "permatex" silicone... blue, black, or high temp red....

~John G92code"at"yahoo.com

Reply to
jitsu86d