Re: Apology to all for my Netiquette "Sorry"

Are you the Dave Plowman from the C.S.A.* newsgroups ? If so, what is your interest in Camaro's ? (out of curiosity)
Mitch
--
Mitch - 1995 Z28 LT1 M6
terminal snipped-for-privacy@sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk

Mitch, I don't think he's in this group. Except for your message and this one, the thread's been crossposted across several dozen groups...
NOI