apology to the group

I would like to apologize to the group for the language used in the post concerning "Sal (Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video)" I just cannot stand a liar and a person that takes everything he reads without any experience in the matter and post it as facts, this person has done this in multiple forums and multiple subjects as I have found and posted some.

But as of now I think I will find the killfile switch and use it.

Reply to
ZÿRiX

Gooooooood decision. It won't come to play here if no one will play with it.

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan

concerning "Sal (Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video)" I just cannot stand a liar and a person that takes everything he reads without any experience in the matter and post it as facts, this person has done this in multiple forums and multiple subjects as I have found and posted some.

================ I did that KilFile thing myself... just wish I had done it a few days earlier... Bob G.

Reply to
Bob G.