Re: FS: 4 Centerline mags with almost new BFG tires

try rotateding them...that should fix the problem

Huh? I don't have a problem with these wheels/tires, except that they are sitting in my garage instead of being used by someone-- that's why I'm selling them.
Terry

i know..thats why i wrote it...this is a help center...not a free classified page
Oh I get it, duh!
I've been on this newsgroup for several years, there are For Sale ads all the time, there's at least 10 of them right now. I use this group frequently for advice (see my 383 topic), sorry if I misused it by posting a FS.
Terry

my fault...i thought it was help advice only...sorry....wanna buy a truck?
What kind of truck you have for sale? I might be interested, or I might know someone who is!
Thanks

Let's get back to the centerlines! I'm looking for a set for my 69 Camaro..15X10 and 15X4.5's.
Woah, the wheels I'm selling aren't nearly that radical! That is a great combination of front/rear wheels though. Try putting on a post seeking those wheels--

1984 fullsize chevy shortbox...327 4 speed from 69 camaro(strong) headers,dual glass out the back,4 inch lift with 33's on aluminum slots,trim n lites r out and about ready 4 paint..currently grey primer...$1800 or best cash offer...cheap now cause its in the way of other toys