BFG Tires

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried BFG Commercial Traction T/As, and what the opinions might be.

I'm looking for a new set of tires for my Cherokee. I find Mud terrains are more aggressive than I need, but All Terains are not aggressive enough. I used to have Cooper discoverer ST's on my wrangler. Loved them, but I thought I might try something different. The commercial traction tires, be they from BFG, Dunlop or Goodyear, looked interesting.

Reply to
RAC