TRADE 4 camaro rally rims w/ tires for 4 14inch mags

I have a set of 4 14X 6 first gen Camaro rally wheels, trim rings, and center caps, with 4 Firestone Indy radials (215 X 14) mounted on them. Tires have maybe 100 miles on them, still have the 'nubbies' on the tread. I don't know the code on these rims, but I could send pics of them. Not show quality, but nice driver quality.

I'll trade even-up for a set of 4 aluminum mags, 14inch, to fit a '68 Camaro. Must be new or like new condition, with lug nuts if possible.

Thanks, Terry M.

Minnesota/Wisconsin location

Reply to
Terry

PS I also have a good TH350 auto trans, out of a '68 Camaro, with shifter and console plate. This transmission worked great when I took out in October (I converted to a manual transmission). I'll take $100 for it, I'll even deliver it in the Minnesota/Wisconsin border area (I live just east of the twin cities in Wisconsin), but shipping probably wouldn't be worth it. I want it out of my garage, I keep tripping over it!

I also have many other first gen Camaro parts, all cheap.

Terry M.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (remove the NOSPAM, of course)

Reply to
Terry

I think that you may want to look on E-bay to see what 14" x 6" rally wheels are going for. Then look to see what mag or aluminum wheel prices are. Generally I pay about $150 per wheel and $150 per tire when I buy. I usually buy new though unless I find an exceptional deal at a swap meet.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Yes I have followed Ebay prices on camaro parts for years, I know that a good set of rallys with tires goes for 300-700, depending on condition. I bought these for $500 set of 4 with tires, rings, center caps. So I figure it would be a fair trade for 4 aluminum wheels. I don't need tires, I have a nice set of BFG

235s to mount. Am I thinking straight on this?

Terry

Reply to
Terry

For example here's a set of 4 rally wheels w/redline tires, Jeff is asking $700for them--

The ones I have arent' in this condition, probably worth around 400 with tires--

Terry

Reply to
Terry