Seat cushions 95 Camaro

Folks I am using a set of 95 Camaro seats to put something comfortable into a 65 Corvair Monza. I have used the Corvair Seat Tracks, and done all the
retrofitting necessary to mount the seats.
These seats came out of a car that was in a junkyard, and the windows must have been open, as they have some minor deterioration of the lower seat cushion. I checked with the Chevrolet Dealer where I used to work as a Parts Consultant, and found out that GM has already discontinued the seat cushions, and none are available at GMSPO facilities.
Does anyone know of a company that could reproduce these cushions? Does anyone have a good set of cushions that they would part with??
TIA for any replies.
Hank Kaczmarek Lincolnton NC snipped-for-privacy@charter.net