95 LT1 in 91 Camaro???

Does anyone have any idea if there are any books, etc. that outline this type of swap?

Also, is there anyone with experience in this arena that could give me a reason NOT to do it?

Thanks,

Dale

2002 Trans Am - WS6 (Still stock) 1991 Camaro RS (My wifes car)
Reply to
raefon

raefon

there is a ton of information about this swap on thirdgen.org

Reply to
Justbrilliant

I personally wouldnt do it. True the LT1 does have a little bit more horsepower (but up at higher rpms) and it would be an interesting swap...but I dont think you would notice THAT much of a benefit.

Like I said it would be a cool project, but if you were merely looking for power, there are many other swaps you can do to your existing motor.

Reply to
PeptoP

Unfortunately, the RS models came with the 305, not the 350. So any upgrades probably wouldn't net me much in the way of performance.

Reply to
raefon