95 Rs Camaro troubles

ABS INOB light is on. Brake light is on.

Major clunk when trans shifts from 2 to 3rd.

Battery lights comes on once in awhile.

Anyhelp appreciated.

snipped-for-privacy@batteriesareus.com

- Message posted using

information at

OPTIMABATTERYSTORE

ok, found that the two bolts on rear trans mount were GONE!

ABS INOP light and brake light is on?

Ideas

- Message posted using

information at

OPTIMABATTERYSTORE

Check the bulbs for the 3rd brake light to see if they are working....I know it sounds stupid, but when they go....abs inop lights up

Same problem was on my daughters 94 camaro and my 95 F/bird.

Stan

More information at

BAD 4 GOOD

And make absolutely sure that you get the RIGHT BULBS!!! There are bulbs which output the same light, use the same current, but which operate MUCH HOTTER than the proper bulbs, and they'll actually get hot enough to melt the internal housing. I learned about that with the 3rd brake light on an '86 Camaro...was not in the least bit impressed with that, let me tell ya! I was lucky to find a replacement 3rd light assembly at a scrapyard, but it might be harder (and more expensive) for your model...

Reply to
ElectroPigT

and the clunk,

The bolts in the rear trans housing were 1) loose 1) missing (but sittin on cross member)

DudLee

- Message posted using

information at

OPTIMABATTERYSTORE