WTB: 1982-92 Firebird/Camaro Drivers Door

Wanted: 1982-92 Firebird/Camaro Drivers Door

I'm thinking you can find those suckers all day long at the boneyard... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
puked:

Should be able to, found one for my '92 last summer for $200, with electric windows even. Don't know if that was a great deal or not, but it was convenient, seeing as I drive past there everyday on my way home. Definitely worth a few phone calls to find out before you go ebay shopping or anything else.
--
Leo