'69 Firebird/Camaro front clip

Can a front clip from a '69 camaro bolt on to a '69 firebird?

Thanks for any info.

GP

Reply to
G P

I don't see why not. The same subframe, doors, chassis. I've seen at least one Camaro with a Firebird tail on it recently on an auto for sale forum or web site. I personally wouldn't do it but some people may have the parts laying around and need to do something with their time.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to