Question Camaro/Firebird swap

hello, i am currently building a 1985 Camaro, mild street, and recently ran across an excellent 1988 Trans Am parts car. my question concerns the undercarriage. will parts such as the larger T/A sway bar, gas struts, and even possibly the rear-end be a fairly clean straight swap? TIA

Reply to
HøT RøD`n H

Sway bar and struts a simple replacement. Rearend should be a fairly clean straight swap. I can't think of anything too major that would cause a problem. If you're switching from drum to disk or vice versa, you'll need the proportioning valve too..

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Chang

appreciate the in-put. thats what i`m thinking, or at least hoping like hell anyway. lol and the valve? thats the great thing about this deal, EVERYTHING is there, complete parts car, minus the engine and trans. pretty decent steal for a buck twenty five huh. again, thanks for the in-put.

Reply to
HøT RøD`n H

If you're not going to just use it for parts, are you going to try to get rid of parts too? If you are, I need a couple relays for a project I'm working on. Basically, I need the relays that run the radiator fans or the MAF burn off circuit. If you've got the fog lights, I could use those too. Let me know.. THanks.

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Chang