2000 S10 oil leak

I have a 2000 S10, 4.3L...I took it in for leaky oil cooler lines and they replaced both of those. Now I'm seeing a leak from the line that's right next to the 2 oil cooler lines...it has a plastic sheathing around it and appears to run to the power steering pump. What exactly is this line? Seems to be oil seeping from it and not power steering fluid, but can't tell. Doesn't look like it's leaking from the where the metal connectors are crimped to the hose. All I can tell is that the oil seems to be collecting behind the plastic sheathing. Thanks.

Reply to
rjg

if it goes to the pump its power steering, of it goes to the transmission, it transmission cooler.....is it as big around as the oil lines? if so it is probably the high pressure p/s hose. if its a small line its probably p/s return or trans cooler.

Reply to
ShoeSaleman