88 s15 starter.

yeah, i've got a problem replacing the battery cable going from my positive to the starter. the bolt that holds it on is in such a place where i simply can't get to it. i've opted to just remove the whole thing, but i have no idea where to start. could anyone help me?

Reply to
kungfunkian

You should be able to get to the nut that holds the cable on from the end of the starter with a deep well socket and an extension. I usually take all my wires off a starter before dropping them out.

Reply to
Doug Adams