98 GMC Suburban Wiper Problems

I have read many posts on the wiper problems associated with several models. Is or was this a recall? I have a 98 GMC Suburban that I just bought. Do I just call GMC to get the info? I have NHTSA Campiagn number: 98V150001

This is my first GMC and thanks for the help.

-Scott

Reply to
Scott1966

lists this recall form models ending in 1996. Looking at 1998 Chev suburbans I get only two; one on rear brakes and one on outside mirrors.

Reply to
Mike Powers

I spoke with GMC today and no recall on the wiper module for my 98. I am taking it in on the outside mirrors. Some type of switch I gather. The circuit board module for the wipers is $65.00 (Got a buddy that works for GM so its half that). Thanks for the reply

Reply to
Scott1966