Best new Wheels Tires '87 Chevy Pickup

Fixing the old girl up, -the '87 Chevy Pickup that is. Going to trash the old steel rims she has (plain jane model) so that involves new wheels.

Then I'm thinking maybe some modern rubber? That probably means 17 or 19 inch wheels. No?

Then I'm thinking... what's that going to do to my speed meter?

Anybody clued in on the new available stuff out there? She's a C10 so that's a five lug wheel.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Reply to
Sounds Like A Porsche